Hulp bij adsl keuze

• Michiel

Geachte mensen,

ik heb nu al een tijdje xs4all start adsl, maar ik ben er over aan het nadenken om over te stappen op een andere provider. Nou heb ik ook een telefoonlijn bij kpn, maar ik heb geen telefoon (en bel er dus ook niet mee), heb ik deze dan nog uberhaupt nodig?

Verder vroeg ik mij af of iemand mij kan adviseren wat voor soort abbonement ik het beste kan pakken, ik wil uiteraard een zo snel mogelijk internetverbinding, en ik heb geen telefoon abbonement nodig (alice, tele2 ??).

Hopelijk kan iemand mij een advies geven.

Mvg Michiel

• pikachu

A very creative and great idea, I think your idea will be implemented and invented many other ideas. paper io 2

• Eddie

If you are looking for a game that will make you laugh, scream, and cheer, look no further than Stumble Guys, a party knockout game for up to 32 players online.

• lenkalee

I am very happy to visit your blog, Klondike Solitaire It tells me a lot of useful information. I will regularly visit the blog to support you.

• kiri

I think other site owners should look at this one as a model. It's clean, beautiful, and easy to use, and that's not even talking about the content. You know a lot about this subject! age of war

• irene

This is nothing short of a miracle for you! This is without a doubt the most amazing article I've ever read. Because of this, today is off to a much better start for me. papa's freezeria

• Velma

Excellent and intriguing essay. Thank you very much! Thank you for sharing this outstanding content. run 3 is a blog that will help you recover your password and regain access to your account if you've lost it.