verbindingsproblemen!

• Mats

Wij hebben thuis twee computers. Ons adsl komt binnen bij een st580 wireless modem, en op beide computers zit een adapter, op de ene een speedtouch, op die van mij een linksys wusb54g. Een aantal maanden hebben wij hier geen enkel probleem mee gehad; tot afgelopen weekend. Het internet deed het toen opeens op geen van beide computers. Op beide computers hebben we de adapter toen opnieuw geinstalleerd, op de computer met de speedtouch adapter doet het internet het nu weer prima, op die met de linksys maakt hij wel verbinding met het modem, maar zegt hij het internet niet te kunnen vinden; op een enkele uitzondering na. Iemand een oplossing?

• Sjoerd

Hmmm… Grote kans dat het probleem niet bij je computers maar bij je provider lag. Misschien was het wel de snelheids upgrade. Misschien kun je er even de handleiding van je internetprovider en netwerk apparatuur bij pakken?

• pikachu

I regularly visit your website and find a lot of interesting information. Not only good articles, but also great comments. Thank you and hope your site grows stronger. mapquest driving directions

• viloka25

I'll have to follow you since the information you present is really real, reflecting correctly and objectively, and it's quite useful for society to grow together. run 3

• donald

If your Wi-Fi connection is weak, consider relocating the router. Check that nothing is obstructing the wireless signal, especially heavy metal items or gadgets that might interfere, such as radios and some types of communication systems. You also should make sure that the router's transmitter is mounted vertically rather than horizontally - a vertical antenna will provide the most coverage area. Anyway, if you are into gaming check out this game called Silt, developed by Spiral Circus, and read this blog about MHA Strongest Hero Tier List.

• jack

An article worth noting and should be learned. Thank you for providing this great information. retro bowl

• slogan

You seem to be struggling with your issue. Put aside for now, why don't you play fnf mods to calm your concerns.

• time

A very interesting topic that I have been looking at, I think this is one of the most important pieces of information for me stumble guys. And I'm glad to read your post. Thanks for sharing!