Nieuw huis, ik wil adsl, hulp gevraagd

• Wise Guy

Ik ga vanaf volgende week een nieuw huis in.

nu mijn vraag.

Ik heb momenteel Speedlinq (babyxl)

betaal 35 eurie per maand

evt. verhuizen van abbo kost 125 eurie (en dat voor zo'n shit provider)

kortom ik ga niet 125 euro betalen voor een provider waar ik niet mee verder ga na het contract.

ik wil liever oko van de vaste aansluiting af van KPN.

weet niet of hier verhuis kosten aan zitten als ik het toch meeneem

nu wil ik eigenlijk Versatel 20 MB voetbal

maar daar heb je dus bij aanvraag wel een bestaande KPN lijn voor nodig.

terwijl ze adverteren met GEEN KPN NODIG!!!

versatel zegt, dan moet je de goedkoopste KPN abbo nemen.

maar dat moet dan meteen weer voor ene jaar dus heb ik niks aan dat KPN NIET NODIG!!!

wie kan mij advies geven hoe ik dit het beste kan doen.

• pikachu

Follow the State's directives issued. Everyone join hands to fight epidemics, limit moving out in the house to keep the cleanest living environment. atari breakout

• hftjtye

It will be the perfect choice for you if you like adventure racing games drift boss

• willsaldana

I can tell from all the comments on your pieces that I'm not the only one having fun here. keep doing what you're doing io games unblocked

• poppy

This one-of-a-kind game has sparked a lot of attention. In poppy playtime, you must visit the Playtime toy factory. The question of what happened to the missing employee must be answered. There are several revenge toys available. Make every attempt to avoid capture while remaining alive.

• Clara

An unequivocal triumph! We could have came across one of the most informative blog postings on the issue. Outstanding information! As a colleague professional in your sector, I absolutely understand the amount of effort you are putting in. Our heartfelt gratitude and admiration are offered to you. capybara clicker