tijdsurfen + wifi

• tim

Ik heb een draadloze router en wil deze gaan gebruiken i.c.m. mijn ADSL Tijdsurfen van Het Net.

Weet iemand of onderstaande dan mogelijk is? Ofwel werkt het verbreken en verbinden van de verbinding nog wel met de Het Net tool? Of kan dit ingesteld worden op de Wifi router?

Internet <=> HetNet-modem <=> Wifi-router <=> Laptop/PC

• pikachu

Do you know the map of America yet? If you do not know where to look, go right to find the place you need to refer here: us map

• fhtuyke

f you really like scary experience to conquer deadly challenges then play happy wheel unlock game now.  happy wheels

• irene

This is a really good article. I think this is one of the best entries I've ever read. Your work is outstanding and motivating. I appreciate you. play hurdle game free

• Douglas

Clicker game Coreball has many stages that test your dexterity by forcing you to aim carefully and toss the ball into the target without causing any other objects to collide with it.

• marry

I discussed this matter with a friend. RUN 3 is an addictive, never-ending running game set in a futuristic universe in which the player controls a self-falling ball on a 3D track, incorporating both classic and innovative gameplay elements. A game with bizarre high-tech elements and a rapid pace.